Installing floors, ceilings, partitions, and furnishing.
Making interior space ready for you to live it!
IMPERIUM GROUP/ Fitout Department
Imperium Group offers a design's fitout service by our fitout team that specializes in creating personalized spaces to meet our clients specific needs and vision.
We prioritize attention to details and aim to make the process as seamless and stress-free as possible for our clients. While valuing our clients preferances and lifestyles and how it could affect the fitout process.
Our Fitout Process
Our goal is to exceed your expectations and create a space that truly reflects your unique personality and style. Trust us to guide you through every step of the process, from start to finish.
1. Material Selection - Moodboard: meeting with the client to discuss the materials used in a design and get their approval before purchasing.
2. Shop Drawings: illustrating specific attributes and defining exactly how a component should be manufactured This helps the production process run smoothly.
3. Bill of Quantities: consists of a list of materials and services required to perform a project. The list includes materials, labor, and quantities of each item with the pricing for it and the total pricing for the project.
4. Program of Work: To ensure adequate planning and delivery of a project. a document that shows the sequence of activities that will be carried out in order to meet the expected completion date of the project and lists the series of work items, their relationship and the time allocated for their execution.
5. Manpower Arrangement: ensuring that the supply of manpower and skilled workers meets the demand of the project and also the opposite that the supply of the project meets the demand of your manpower.
6. Site Activity "checking materials, shop drawings, coordination work":
A. Civil Works. B. MEP Works. C. Ceiling. D. Flooring.
E. Toilet Floor and Wall Cladding. F. Painting. G. Joinery Work.
7. Snag List: a checklist of tasks needing attention. Includes any work that was not completed according to specifications or any items that need correction.
8. Deep Cleaning: cleaning the interior spaces of the project and checking the installation so you don't run into any problems in the future, deep cleaning includes:
A. Securing ceilings. B. Using cleaning solution to remove scuff marks and
smudges. C. Buffing and waxing of floors. D. Vacuuming carpets.
E. Wiping windows from both sides.
9. Handing Over: project completion, reviewing the work done in the project and making sure client's expectations are met according to the contract.
10. Maintenance Work "6 months": making sure that the project is in a proper working condition.